We breakdown the first three batch of rookies who has an incredible talent and will to win. Now, this is the re-selection for the 2011 NBA Draft.
The Cleveland Cavaliers grabbed the top spot
- Cleveland Cavaliers- Kawhi Leonard
Original Pick: Kyrie Irving
- With Lebron James going to Miami Heat, they need a solid small forward that can fill the void made by one of the greatest player. The product from San Diego State should be on the hidden scouting list. Kawhi Leonard has superb accolades against his draft rivals. They should consider it in the future planning.
- Minnesota Timberwolves- Kyrie Irving
Original Pick: Derrick Williams
- Kyrie Irving, the product of Duke University displayed strong hold to the basket against tough defenders despite of his short collegiate stint. Consequently, he has the advantage on being included in the top draft scouts. Luckily, Minnesota Timberwolves can thrilled in getting this elite guard.
- Utah Jazz- Klay Thompson
Original Pick: Enes Kanter
- Utah Jazz has a need on improving its backcourt. They can be lucky like the Wolves by getting Klay Thompson. Thompson played in Washington has solidify his skills most especially on long treys and molded as cream of the crop. He has a potential to be the franchise player as well.
- Cleveland Cavaliers- Kemba Walker
Original Pick: Tristan Thompson
- Like the Jazz, the Cavs has a need on their own backcourt as well. The combination of Kemba Walker and Kawhi Leonard could be a raw combo for a while, but it could be a threat by instilling proper offensive and defensive strategies.
- Toronto Raptors- Nikola Vucevic
Original Pick: Jonas Valanciunas
- The Raptors has a big plan by hiring Dwane Casey as their new mentor. Casey has a reputation in handling behemoths while serving as assistant coach in different teams. The free will to show the talent of big man such as jump shooting give a boost confidence for the management in getting the man on helm. The bigs such as Nikola Vucevic can be a great choice.
- Washington Wizards- Enes Kanter
Original Pick: Jan Vesely
- The Turkish slotman is a solid contributor for the Wizards. They filled up the void on their backcourt aspect by getting Bradley Beal and John Wall. Kanter could be in the adjustment stage but its okay. He will be fine.
- Charlotte Bobcats or Hornets- Kenneth Faried
Original Pick: Bismack Biyombo
- A defensive anchor is a great need for the Bobcats. The athletic forward from Morehead State Kenneth Faried could be a great addition on frontcourt. Faried could be a great gem in the rebuilding of the team. At least a playoff contention is needed to see the product of rebuilding.
- Detroit Piston- Reggie Jackson
Original Pick: Brandon Knight
- Like the Charlotte team, Detroit Pistons is in the rebuilding stage. Reggie Jackson is in the best available list among guards so, it was a nice choice on selecting him. Like the natural response from the rookie, by the guide of coaching staff and deploying strong strategies, the Pistons has a fight for the playoffs.
- Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats- Isaiah Thomas
Original Pick: Kemba Walker
- Both Kenneth Faried and Isaiah Thomas could be a solid rock on rebuilding Charlotte team. They grabbed two first round picks and I’m sure the management led by the great Michael Jordan has a great plan. Striving greatness should be the dominant virtue in making the city great once and for all.
- Sacramento Kings- Jimmy Butler
Original Pick: Jimmy Fredette
- The Marquette ace player could be a big help on the improving offense for Sacramento. With the loaded wing roster, coach Westphal can insert him to show his supreme arsenals and getting impressive response from the crowd.